We all have favorite things. Here are some of ours:
1. His blanket. He loves to drag it around the house like he's Linus. This one is from the Houston Aeros and I like it because it reminds me of when Best and I started this wonderful journey. I think Furry Pants just likes it because it's something to drag.
2. His beloved tennis ball. I swear he is so O.C.D. about it. He LOVES to play fetch. FOREVER. I think my mom summed it up when she said, "I think he would just run after that ball until he had a little doggy heart attack."
Me:
1. Crafts. I love to make things with things I already have. Most of the things I make can be constructed with your 3rd grader's school supplies, but I love to make stuff.
2. My new sewing machine. I am still a beginner, but it is so much fun to create for my boy. So far I've made bibs, some pants (pictured), embellished some onesies, and the big project was his new Yankees car seat cover!
Best:
1. Finger Jello. Otherwise known as "jigglers". I make two pans a week and he gobbles them up and anxiously waits for the next pan. How lucky I am to have a husband who is so happy with such a simple snack! These were in honor of Vday.
2. Ginger Candy- I found these in Texas and they make a good "chew" while coaching hockey. So thankful that's all he likes to chew!
3. Coaching. He is so good at it and to watch him inspire these kids to dream big and work hard is amazing. The first time I saw him in action I knew he'd be a great Dad...and I couldn't have been more right. Smile
The P-Man:
1. His sweet ride. I picked this up for 3$ at our local thrift store. A good detailing by "Mamma-Wash" and he is ready to ride...
2. Door stops and air vents. Peanut discovered these built in toys not long after he started crawling. He loves the noise they make and they are never lost! He knows right where to find them.
Best got these wooden vent covers so little hands would not be cut on the old metal ones. Thanks Daddy!
3. Flip-flop blocks. Ok, I am not really sure what these are called, but they have them at the play place in the mall and here at Edinborough Park. He was really into them and stood there a very long time "flipping".
4. His new top teeth! Apples. One of Mama's favorite snacks seems to be a hit with him too!
5. His reflection. And if you were that cute wouldn't you like to look too?
Have a wonderful week whether sunny or snowy!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!