Last week I looked out our front window and noticed all the dandelions growing in the field across the street from our house. "Beautiful!" I exclaimed and excitedly told Best that we would be heading over there (about 50 feet) for a photo shoot the next day. Oh...it must've been AT LEAST one hour later that I was busy in the kitchen and Best gently breaks the news to me..."Babe,...those guys mowing, they aren't aware of the photo shoot". He assured me that that the flowers (he calls them weeds and I don't know what they are but they are yellow and pretty) would grow back quickly. And they did!
Here are my 2 favorite things about this post...
Number 1. It's not expected...
I will get to tell my family early that they can look at some new pics of our boy... except Papa Bill, who told me recently "Thanks Laynie for sending the notice, but you don't have to because I just look at it every time I log on." That is a man in love. And just for that I am dedicating this post to him!
Number 2. I really love the color in these photos and the fact that I took them in the field next to our house...nothing fancy.
Have a great rest of the week friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!