This is probably not earth shattering news, but our little Peanut has become absolutely OBSESSED with hockey! In fact, I hear him in the morning talking about "go-wie" and "be-bowie" (Zambonie) in his crib. Maybe because I let him sleep with his favorite hockey book? When he gets up the first thing he does (after a mandatory freshen up), is to run put his hockey nets in position.
He always wants Best and me to put on the "hel-me" and Best usually obliges. I have a rule. I will wear it if my hair is not freshly washed...smile.
But not to fear, he still takes time out to enjoy a few of the other finer things in life:
Hope you are feeling passionate about something too! Have a great week friends and family. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!