Happy Easter Friends and Family! We started celebrating a week ago in town with an egg hunt at a local church. One of Peanut's best buddies and his mom met us and we had so much fun hunting eggs and petting bunnies and chicks.
Not quite sure what to do at the egg toss...Gentle Peanut...this is one of my sweet friends holding the chick. Her son and Peanut are buddies.
Peanut and friend dancing.
Last year I just stuck the ears on and took as many pictures as I wanted...this year I had to wait until he wanted to put them on and then be rather sneaky. I did finally get an "all done camera". Smile.Yesterday we headed to another egg hunt in a nearby town. Yes, in the snow. March is almost always snowy here and so with an early Easter you just, well...hunt eggs in the snow!
This is as close to the bunny as he wants to get. When I asked if he wanted to sit in his lap he said quietly "No thank you."
Waiting to hunt...
He had fun hunting and his ticket got drawn for a door prize of a bucket with beach toys. Way to go Peanut! This morning we had another egg hunt at home. There were eggs hidden in the strangest places..
He loves to wear his snow boots around the house that crazy kid!
The trail of eggs led to the bedroom where the Easter bunny had left two Easter baskets on Mommy and Daddy's big bed. They were filled with sweets and presents. A new Charlotte's Web movie, Easter Mouse book, and cars, planes and balloons.
The Easter bunny left some yummy cookies in some of the eggs.
Funny, Peanut had never had a marshmallow Peep before so he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Thank goodness Dad stepped in to demonstrate...
The planes were quickly determined to be the favorite of the bunch.
My handsome men on Easter Sunday. I love these guys so much. Just kind, sweet, funny and always so happy.
Hope you had a great Easter friends and family. The snow is melting and we are ready for Spring!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!