This was taken right outside the ice rink. Gustavis Adolpus has a beautiful campus and each time we go I always wonder to myself if we may not be visiting Peanut there someday?
He could watch for hours...just fascinated. Our friend Luke was pelting some pucks right at the glass where Peanut is standing and he didn't flinch. I think he knows his future coaches are watching. Smile.
He always wants to be involved and help so he was quite honored when Best gave him the task of picking up a stray puck and returning it to the ice.
Perhaps the highlight of the trip was getting to sit on the Zamboni. This is Peanut's dream machine.

Hoping my boys will make the poster someday...If you're reading this Troy, hint hint.
Fun on the football field. I offered to take off Peanuts jersey to make him a little cooler, but he said "No, I keep it on." He loves to look like a real hockey player.
Tackling Daddy
Playing with Mommy
Watching practice and asking questions...
This is such a neat experience for fathers and sons and Im glad we are a part of it. I am so excited for Peanut to be a camper in years to come.
Have a great week friends and family!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!