Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Big News for our Little Family!

So you may have already guessed...we are expecting baby #2 in mid March!  We are beyond thrilled and Peanut is already a proud big brother.  He will be moving into his big boy bed when we get into the new house and he is really excited. 
 He is so funny about it all.  He gets confused as to exactly where the baby is right now.  So far it has been in my shoulder, "the boobs", and one time it was even in his tummy!  But he tells me he loves the baby and he will be nice to it so that's good.  I have told him that the baby will come out after Santa Claus comes, trying to get across the point that this whole process takes some time.  He readily accepts this but always reminds me that he "doesn't like Santa Claus".  Let me clarify...he wants to make sure I know he still doesn't want to sit on his lap at the mall, but he will take the presents.  He told me that Santa could just leave the toys "and go back home".  Smile.  Hard to believe I could ever love another child as much as I do him, but I know I will.
Monday Best and I got the best present ever when we got to see our new baby for the first time.  It was just so incredible to see the heart beating and all the movements.  I am so excited to feel the first kick! 
We have waited and hoped for this baby for so long and I think it was waiting too...for the right time.  Maybe it just wanted it's own room. 
Have a great week friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!