It's beginning to look alot like Christmas around here...We have officially adopted the Elf on the Shelf tradition and "Jack" has been sneaking around our house causing mischeif and earning squeals of delight from Peanut. Each morning he races around the house saying "I can't find Jack! I can't find Jack!" until he spots him. But I'm sure as much fun as this is, he would tell you that his favorite part of the day is when he gets the trest Jack has delivered from the North Pole. Jack leaves a bit of chocolate in Peanut's advent tree each day and boy does that one tiny piece of chocolate get him excited!
Miller family favorite breakfast: Banana pancakes
Best doing the hard work...
Peanut had so much fun playing with the ornaments... the little diet coke can you see here is his favorite!Peanut hanging the first ornament on the tree...which just happens to be the first ornament he ever received...a little red car from Mommy.
As soon as he saw my camera he ran to get his. I may have some help as family photographer!
This first pic is Peanut's first Christmas and the second is this year. My, that boy has grown!
He told me he needed one last look before bedtime. Smile.

Hope you are enjoying the sights and sounds of the holiday season.
Have a great week friends and family!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!