Thursday, June 5, 2014

Big Boy Bike!

 
Peanut turns 3 next Monday and Best and I decided he was ready for his first "big boy bike".  He has a couple of tricycles, but prefers his motorcycle and orange car so I wasn't sure how excited he would be about this.  But I underestimated his enthusiasm immensely!  I think that he was so stoked because he sees the big kids on their bikes around the neighborhood.  Come to think of it, maybe that's why he wasn't keen on the trikes.  Not cool enough for this kid...

I loved watching Best help him get started.  He looks so grown up.  I will probably cry when we take the training wheels off.

 I was taking pics and video... and letting Best do all the instruction.  He got him off to a great start and I have taken Peanut out several times since.  He loves to take his new bike to the park and was so proud to park it in the bike rack with the other kids' bikes.
 These days I don't have much time for dress up formal pics, but I am determined to keep snapping away and I certainly don't mind capturing Peanut with his hair a little tousled.  It's him in his natural state after all.
 I wonder if Sister will take as long to get a head of hair as Brother did?  She is a bit ahead of him at this point.  I can already see the red in her eyebrows!  But her face looks like Daddy. Smile.
 Since day one there has not been a jealous bone in Peanut's body.  I am so thankful for that.  He does, however, sometimes love her to the point of...well... her face says it all!
Have a great week friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!