Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Soakin' Up Summer

 

 
We have been going all summer.  I thought with a baby in tow now we might slow down a bit but it seems quite the opposite.  Seriously.  Don't come by the house to see us, we aren't there.  We are at the splash pad, the park, the zoo, or possibly a county fair. Sister has proven that she can keep up and by the sparkle in her eyes as she watches Peanut run I know that she is just planning her moves for next summer...she's gonna give him a run for his money.
The ZOO



The Fairs
 



 
The Splashpads


 
 
I've had so much fun with these two this summer.  I love to see Peanut sopping wet yelling at the top of his lungs and Sister watching and laughing.  The car rides home are quiet and they both sleep well at night.  So do I. Smile.

 
Have a great week friends and family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!