Monday, March 30, 2015

One-derful!

 
I'm tearful and joyful all at the  same time.  Where did my baby go?  It really did go very quickly!  But as much as I loved swaddling that sweet little bundle, I know now from experience that there are some really fun times ahead.  She has already hit some big milestones: crawling, walking, first word, first molar, etc. and it has been so much fun to watch her revel in her accomplishments.
Do a little birthday dance!
Not sure what she's doing here but it looks like "Gotcha!"
We had a little party at home for "Little Miss" (that's what Peanut's been calling her lately) and it was really fun.  I made her a bunny cake just like my mom made me about 30 years ago.  It brought back good memories for both she and I who share little red headed Spring babies.  Smile.
Pre-cake.
Underneath this "wrapping" are her gifts.  We got her an easel and a baby doll and shopping cart.  Peanut was so excited to write the Birthday message on the easel and the baby doll was from him.
She loves pushing that baby around!
YUM!
Face plant, ha! ...it was good.

 
 
Our angel.  She is so precious and I just love how she snuggles right into my neck and hugs me tight when I hold her.  I could spend every minute of every day with her and it still wouldn't be enough time.  She is loved by her Daddy and Brother so much.  She is our Little Miss and the perfect addition to our little family.  Happy Birthday Bree!  Here's to many more years of celebrating love and laughter with you. XOXO Mommy
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!