We started off our Father's Day with a great family breakfast with my sister in law, her children, and my in laws. After we filled our bellies with pancakes and sausage we headed off to the Arboretum. We surprised Peanut and he was so happy because not only does he love any outdoor adventure, he was in for a treat as they had Lego exhibits throughout the gardens! I must say it was hot but we had a great time and the Lego sculptures were amazing. I hope Best enjoyed it because I sure did.
Sister loved the flowers and was so gentle with them. I think flower was one of the first words she understood as her glider is covered in a floral pattern and we always look and talk about it while we rock.I love how Peanut looks like he's ready to go on a Safari at any moment. He didn't complain about the heat once. He does great in cold weather too. I think he's shaping up to be a world traveler.
My loves.
These two goofballs were cracking each other up all day. We hear them laughing in the stroller and have no idea what's so funny. They have a connection all their own and hearing them share their joy makes me so happy I could burst.
See, I told you the Legos were amazing! One artist did this all by himself and incredibly is not sponsored by the Lego company. Talk about some great free advertising!Inside the nature center Peanut got a chance to look at some sunflower seeds through a microscope. The volunteer was so impressed that he knew how to look through a microscope. We picked up that handy skill at the science museum a while back!
The boys got to get their hands dirty planting sunflower seeds which we brought home and are now growing in a nice big pot on the deck.
Glad he loves that hat, he needed it!
Happy Father's Day Best. You have give us a great home and always make sure we are safe and comfortable. We love and appreciate you so much.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!