
Here he is with one of the fantastic dads who led our team. It was really more of just practices not games, but great skill building and a chance to use the equipment on a real field.

After the practices were over I made him a few baseball cards for souvenirs.
Team Photo
I love this pose. It's all his own.
His most fierce tball face...
And then on to swimming lessons! We had some crazy weather those weeks. From low 70's to high 90's, Mother Nature kept us guessing!
But we had fun and Sissy made some new friends poolside. We had kind of a little sister's club going. It's fun taking lessons at the neighborhood pool because you get to know more of your neighbors!
We had great instructors this year as we have in the past.
Somehow in the midst of all of our other Summer activities we managed to complete the local libraries summer reading program, "Book-a-Wocky".
So we headed to the library to turn in our sheet and claim our prizes. We actually went one town over that day to catch the Bazillions in concert. A great kid's band! Peanut earned a backpack, a book, and coupons for local businesses. Just last week we went around a spent all of our coupons. It made for a fun day! Here we are tailgating in the library parking lot. That day we actually went to two library programs at two different libraries!
A rare shot of Sister with her headband in place. She is enjoying the Bazillions in concert.
And no, we don't even brake from hockey in the summer, smile. Peanut took lessons again at Dakotah and improved by leaps and bounds...or should I say strides and glides?

Lessons were a bit late for Sister and I but we did make it to a few. Here is the hockey player giving a hug before he hits the ice.
With his buds...
Great instructors. The few times I got to go I really enjoyed that Best was able to sit with me and watch. It's nice to have some time together watching your kids and talking about how far they've come.
I had to snap a picture of this because I thought it was so creative! Peanut is actually drawing on the ice! I asked him later what he drew and he said his name and a Zamboni. What a fun activity!I am so thankful that Peanut has the opportunity to be involved in all of these activities. And for now Sister is kind of "along for the ride" so to speak. But don't think for a minute that she doesn't make her own entertainment everywhere she goes. She too will have her day for lessons and practices, but for now she is just content to befriend the other spectators and do a little cheering and a little snacking, and a lot of charming! Have a great week friends and family.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!