Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mama Mia! Our Pizzeria!

 
It's no secret we like pizza around here, and what's better than take out?   Take out you make yourself!  Well, to the kids anyhow...Best and I would just rather someone else do all the work.  But these two had so much fun and since it was Sissy's first time assembling her very own pie, Peanut showed her the ropes. 
 Peanut is pretty methodical and doesn't skip any steps, but Sissy had other ideas...
 Taste Test!

 "Just do what I'm doing" he kept saying.  Smile.
 They watched it bake the entire time and with our new convection feature it turned out perfectly crisp!
 Peanut loves pepperoni now and waited patiently for it to cool.  That's the hardest part!
 Sissy is pretty serious about her pizza.  She ate half for her lunch and the rest for dinner.
 She even agreed to trade a piece with her Bubba.   They love to trade bites, pieces, halves, whatever it might be.  I guess the grass is really greener on the other side of the table.  I just like that they share and enjoy doing it!
It was fun to see them work together and enjoy the fruits of their labor.  Have a great week friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!