Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 wrap up

January:  This was the first picture I took of my "baby bump".  Looks like I might have needed to clean my mirror as well...

February: Best took me to the Conservatory and had heart shaped pizza for dinner.  Later there was an indoor ping pong match.  Can't remember who won... so we will say me. ;-)
March:  My dear friends back home threw me a baby shower...old friends

April:  My sweet Mother and Sister "in love" threw me another shower...new friends

May: Best and I on my first Mother's Day... He's in there....IT COUNTS!


June: Ninth to be exact...The best day of my life.  Nuff said.
July: Grandpa flies up to visit. And boy are his arms tired... ha ha couldn't resist!

August: Peanut's first look at a chicken at the county fair.
September: First picnic at the park!


October: Remembering that Best took off work early to surprise us with a trip to the pumpkin patch.

November: Seeing snow for the first time.

December: The very last day of 2011.  Peanut at the park.  Will he make it til midnight?  Let's hope not, because Best and I will be fast asleep...Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!