Friday, January 6, 2012

Deep In The Heart


Peanut and I were getting a little chilly so we headed South.  The warm weather was nice, but the real reason is:

Grandma and Grandpa were missing him so much they could barely stand it! 

                           Feeling right at home barefoot in the park on a January day.  Smile

           Peanut likes to inspect small things closely.  Mommy and Grandma are on the watch for ants... everything's bigger here.  Smile.




I love putting Peanut on my shoulders, but I only do it when I have someone to help me pry his little hands from my hair when we're done. Ouch! (Smile.)

 Modeling is tough work.  Time for a rest.  If I could just find a couple of people willing to stroll me down the nature trail while Mommy takes some pictures...


If you ever hear my Dad bragging about a great shot he got of a Northern Cardinal, make sure it's not this one.  This one's mine!  :-)

Nature...beautiful and makes a good second subject when my favorite is resting.  Smile.  Stay tuned, this vaca has just begun.  Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!