Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wild Wild West

Just feel like a kid again being at my Grandma's house and so happy to see her joy as she and Peanut get acquainted.

He is just as busy here as he is at home and I'm glad I packed plenty of toys, although some new things have captured his interest.  Like the piano...


It was great to see some more relatives and enjoy good food and catching up on family news together


There are so many interesting things in this house and reminders of the past.  Here is a picture of my mother at 13 yrs. old.  I think it is beautiful, but that she looks much older than 13!

Wanted to capture the landscape and wildlife here so I took a little photography excursion this morning, but it was very cold and I didn't see the deer that I saw last night.  Maybe later today.  Anyway, here is a sampling of the terrain




Peanut is down for a nap now and I have an important decision to make...get my hair done or just lay on the sofa while I have the opportunity...hmmm.  might be a ponytail kind of day.  So just in case I spend every last second right here with my feet up, here I am yesterday when I "had my hair did".

And last but certainly not least, I miss my husband very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!