Friday, January 27, 2012

The Great Outdoors

Yesterday was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the snow on the ground just sparkled. I have been so greatful to have a mild winter this year so Peanut can get out and explore his new world. So yesterday we packed a lunch and headed out to the Arboretum. Thank you so much to my loving in-laws who gave us a family membership. What a wonderful gift of nature for my little boy!

We started off inside and enjoyed an art display, peeked into the restaurant, strolled the gift shop, and just did some exploring...



                                                                      I love this room! 

                                                             The Indoor Conservatory



 I know that the Spring will be a beautiful time outdoors at the Arboretum, but so is the Winter we discovered



                          This tree is my favorite picture of the day (of the non-Peanut pics)  smile.



Some of the roads were not shoveled so we just had to wonder what other beautiful winter scenes they might lead us to...we will be back to travel them soon.


                                              This is how we felt about our day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!