My parents are here this week and we are taking pictures...but with all the fun I have not gotten around to getting them organized yet. The weather is just nice enough that they are walking our town's main street for a little shopping while Peanut and I rest. Well, while Peanut rests. I wanted to get a few pics up because our Gammie is away and I am quite sure she is missing our little man...(and hopefully the rest of us too!) Gammie, we know you are having a wonderful time and that we must share you, but we are missing you bunches!
Peanut sends his love to Aunt Mimi and the rest of you too (and so do Best and I).
Have a great week everyone and enjoy your familyevery chance you get!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!