Friday, February 1, 2013

Florida Fun (Part 2)

 
I did two "mini photo shoots" with Peanut while we were at the beach.  He had fun playing, and I learned a thing or two about shooting on the beach!  These are my favorites:
 
Heading down to the beach with the new bucket and scoop from Gammie and Papa.  He loves this hat.  Calls it his "big hat".  He is looking forward to Spring when he can sport it up North as well.
 The photo below is one of my favorites from the trip.  Not sure why, just really like it!
OK, this might be my fave! 
 
 
 Dancing on the sand.  He loved playing in the sand, watching the boats, birds and the occasional helicoptor.  Stayed a safe distance from the water.  Just fine with me, it was still pretty cold.  Smile.
 
 
 
 
 The pic below certainly isn't the best photographically... is that a word?  but I love it because it was shot (as most were) with a long lens and he was unaware of the camera.  I wonder what he is thinking?  "boats, boats, birds, planes..." would be my guess!
Stay tuned for part 3 and our last day on the beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!