Monday, May 20, 2013

Farm Babies


Our zoo has a special farm babies exhibit each spring.  It is in April because well, April is warm and sunny right?  Uh...not this year!  Thank goodness the zoo was nice enough to extend the exhibit one extra week so we didn't miss out. Even if we had to go Monday morning before swimming lessons.  Whew!  Had a long nap that afternoon. 

OHHH He loves them so much he wanted to kiss every one!  Thank goodness I'm not too paranoid about germs, although I did encourage him to "just pet, no kisses please".  Peanut might grow up to be a very good farmer.
I don't guess rabbits bite?  If they did I feel certain we would have found out...smile.
More kissing!  I just love the affection.  Even if it is for a giant fake pig.
Peanut got so excited and loved the squeals from these baby pigs.
Looks like someone's getting stepped on...better get in position on time!
Hi random photo bomber...which is probably what the other mom is saying about Hayden.. ha ha
We will be back to the zoo many times this summer and I plan on taking a few trips with camera, and a few without.  We may even attempt to go to the bird show again.  Maybe it will be less scary now that it's outside.  Have a great week friends and family!
PS There will be a blog about our Mother's Day weekend camping trip coming soon...just have some other "irons in the fire" that need to be tended to today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!