I think this car wins the favorite Christmas gift award. He's put lots of miles on it already. Here he is driving to the grocery store we set up in the basement.
Our grocery store lets you shop in your undies. Another benefit of being at home!
Peanut's sensory tub. Our version of the indoor sandbox. 1 under the bed storage container, 20 lbs of rice, a few toys, and lots of fun!
Peanut is expressing more interest in the arts and I am loving watching him create.
I tried to explain the concept of keeping one cup of water clean for rinsing, but he figured if it was clean water he might as well drink it.
Working on pictures for the Grandparents.
He makes the same face when he paints as I do when I put on my mascara!
I could spend forever "in the cabin" with this precious boy and be happy.
We've also used our inside time to practice new skills like using the big boy potty, putting on our own clothes and shoes, sorting silverware and cleaning dishes, and learning letter sounds. As he puts it "Mom, guess what? I'm growing up!" Hope you're enjoying whoever you're spending the cold winter with too. Have a great week friends and family.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!