Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fore!


It's been crazy around here with good things!  Baby is coming soon and Best's hockey team made it to the State tournament.  In the midst of the madness though we managed to sneak away for a morning of family fun at the indoor mini golf course.  I'm so glad we did.  Peanut loved it (his first time) and Best and I had so much fun laughing at his antics and enjoying our friendly competition.  We remembered how much fun we had playing mini golf on our honeymoon and how life has just gotten sweeter since.  Smile.




I'm also glad I got a few pictures of my long haired boy because the next day he got his first haircut! I took my camera and figured I would get some before, during the cut, and after pics...but after lots of positive conversations about the cut Peanut quickly changed his mind when it was time to get in the chair.  Pretty sure he likes getting shots better than haircuts.  But we got it done and my hairdresser was so kind and patient with him.  Which brings up a good question. Is it still considered "polite" if you are waving your arms frantically and shouting "NO THANK YOU" at the top of your lungs?  Thankfully Peanut's hair is fine and doesn't grow quickly so we will be in no hurry for a second cut.  I just thought maybe it might be time when Best started referring to him as "Grandpa Munster", haha. 
We've got 12 days til our baby's due date.  This might be the last post until we are officially a family of four.  Best is gone at the tournament overnight for four nights and we are going to lay low and enjoy family time when he gets back.  A little quiet time before we embrace our newest adventure. 
Have a great week friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!