Saturday, June 2, 2012

Catching Up!

We were so busy last weekend with the holiday that I didn't get a chance to blog about the whole week.  Here is a little more of what's been going on with our dear Peanut:
 First trip to Jump n Play!  Peanut was right at home and Best and I got quite a workout chasing after him!
 He is pulling away from me here.  Pretty sure he thought he could do all of the activities by himself.  Patience Peanut.  I'm ...I mean You're...not quite ready to let go. Smile
Best and I discussed how we have heard these ball pits referred to as "germ pits"...and then let Peanut jump right in.  You're only a kid once and this is why we wash our hands and take baths.  Building his immune system (and mine). 

 Trip to the Arboretum with friends.  Peanut and his buddies had so much fun in this little wooden house we found.  Open the window, shut the window, open the door, shut the door...you get the picture...
I love these boys and their Mama's too.  We had a big sister along as well and she was so cute.  Our conversation made me anxious for the little chats Peanut and I will have soon. 
 The rest of the week was spent taking walks, playing with friends, and helping cook some patriotic cookies for Gammie and Papa.

Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to Little Gym with Best.  Peanut was happy to show Daddy the skills he's been working on. 

Both of my boys are sleeping now.  They have bellies full of banana pancakes and are resting up for our afternoon at the lake.  Have a great weekend friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!