Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Graduate

No no, Peanut has not seduced an older woman... well, except me I guess.  I don't think I could be more in love with him.  Smile.  He is a graduate though..of The Little Gym!  We enjoyed those classes so much and Peanut learned lots of new skills.  I am the very most proud of the progress he made with the instructor.  Peanut is usually pretty open to new adults, although he prefers the company of women (can you blame him?).  Mr. Aaron was so kind and gentle with Peanut  when he was a bit scared at first.  By the end of the semester they were fast friends and Peanut was letting Mr. Aaron assist him in all kinds of new flips and tricks!
 Time to Graduate!  There was no final exam.  Best and I laughed at the fact that Peanut was probably guaranteed to "graduate" as soon as our check cleared.  

 Uh...Peanut, climbing the podium with your eyes closed might be a little difficult...
 Made it! (With a little help from Mr. Aaron)


When you do something great...it's time to CELEBRATE!  Post Graduation dance pictured below:


Of course I am already thinking about his future graduations and knowing that the picture below is the one I will look at with tears in my eyes, remembering how little he once was.  Knowing that even though there will come a day that I don't hold him on my hip, I will always hold him in my heart.  
  Reminds me of a quote by a great children's author, Robert Munsch:
   "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!