We are still on vacay and going strong! Peanut is taking good naps here and I am so glad. We are helping by taking him on all sorts of adventures that wear him out...but he is having fun and enjoying some of his mama's favorite places from childhood. Like the train in Hermann Park:
Two very happy Grandparents!
Once we got started he took his seat and watched the sights with great interest. I could sense the anticipation he had of what would happen next. So fun to observe him in a completely new to him experience.Peanut and I rode in the front car of course. My dad said he would like to be the conductor...wouldn't that be something? Might get a little hot for him, but we would cash in on the free rides!
This is a statue of Sam Houston. Lots of memories of it from trips to the zoo, museum, and field trips both as a student and teacher. I do love my hometown. I'm so happy to share it with my little boy.
Here wi
Can't always get everyone smiling at the same time you know...but there were plenty of more smiles that day...off to the Children's Museum!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know you dropped by and how you are doing!